RETINOL 0.22 containsretinol encapsulated in Poly-Pore®technology, which is the least irritating form of vitamin A for the skin, andtherefore suited to all skin types.
Retinolencapsulation in Poly-Pore® technology produces maximum retinol effectiveness,providing age correction and prevention benefits.
RETINOL 0.22 attacksnot only wrinkles, but other signs of premature skin aging as well: pigmentspots, skin sagging, and loss of tonicity and radiance. It is also a tool ofchoice for acne-prone skin with imperfections.
-For external use only.
-Avoid direct contact with eyes.
-Keep out of reach of children.
-Keep in a cool place, preferably away from the light.
Morespecifically for this product:
• Retinolis considered photosensitive and photodegradable; consequently, it should beapplied only at night.
• Usesunscreen during the day.
• Beginnersmust develop skin tolerance.
• Forexternal use only. Be sure to avoid contact with eyes, eye contour and mucousmembranes. If irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach ofchildren.
• RETINOL0.22 must always be applied to cleansed skin as a first layer (under a cream).
• Thisproduct may be applied to the face or locally to problem areas.
• Avoidusing this product before exposing your skin to the sun.
• Ifyou are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before using any productcontainingretinol.